Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Tour!

Wow, I am doing three house tours!! Boo Mama, Hooked on Houses and A Soft Place to Land. I love decorating for the Holidays and I put all of our decorations the day after Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see everyone's homes all decked out for the holidays!

I know some people do theme trees but my trees aren't themed. My favorite ornaments are the one's the Brock and Ava make and the ones I collect on when we travel. When we went to my Dad's ranch in Wyoming this summer I got 8 new ornaments for your tree!

I love our tree you can see if from the dining room and sun room too. It's new this year and it looks real!! Before people come over I spray a little pine scented Glade around it and people think it's a real tree (just kidding I don't do that but I love that stuff!)




Our Christmas MantleI love these pillows Graig's Aunt Carol made for us, I put them out every year!This cute little snow sign is on top of armoire in our living room

Office


Brock and Ava love colored lights so I put up this tree just for them in our office.


Dining Room


I love these snowflakes hanging from our dining room light



Our Christmas Table
My friend Sabrina and I got this at a yard sale we painted it and I think it looks perfect in our dining room. Mistletoe, I always wanted some and I found this at Michael's for 50% off!The arrangement in the middle I had on our table but I like it better over here. Our little tree in our dining room. Sun Room







This is my favorite Christmas candle ever! It's from Bath and Body Works. It smells so good!!

I hope you enjoyed looking at our Christmas home! Don't forget to sign up for my Vera Bradley giveaway, Brock and Ava are going to choose a winner on Sunday night!!

27 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Everything looks lovely - merry, merry Christmas!

Carol said...

So festive! Thanks for sharing your home with us. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

You're home is beautiful! Very welcoming!

Joanna said...

Thanks for stopping by...I love all your decorations! Your trees are lovely!

Heather said...

Your home is beautiful, it looks so lovely!! Thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas!!

Shannon said...

I love all of your Cmas decorations! So cute!

Leslie Ruth Petree said...

Thank you for the kind comment on my blog! And thanks for all the yummy smelling tips. Now that my house looks like Christmas, I can work on adding some Christmasy smells :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice holiday decorations!
Pamela NE Ohio

Anonymous said...

Lovely home, thank you so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

THank you for coming on the tour of my home! And for sharing yours!
That little "Snow" set is so cute-

By leaving a comment you are signed up for my giveaway also- I have 2 actually that I am giving away- I would love to sign up for yours also- dont know if I have to go somewhere else to sign or if this will do-

blessings
mary

AG said...

lovely. just lovely!

Amanda said...

I love your mistletoe! Every year I swear I'm going to get some. It looks great. Merry Christmas!

Jill said...

Your home looks so pretty and festive! I love the tree with the assorted ornaments.

the voice of melody said...

The tree with all the colored lights is gorgeous! And those handmade pillows are so charming. Thanks for having me!

Anonymous said...

beautiful! merry christmas!

Kasey said...

Everything looks great. I like your greenery.

Anonymous said...

I love your home. Very pretty! Merry Christmas!!!

Marina Capano said...

You're home is beautiful!Merry Christmas!xoxo

Kristen said...

I love how you hang your cards. What a cute idea.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous home you have! I lvoe your CHristmas pillows! I'm such a sucker for the christmas pillow! I really need to get some really pretty ones done. I've had the idea for awhile now but unless I get at it sometime around July 4th that just doesn't happen! Merry Christmas!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Everything looks so pretty! I just love how you decorated your home. And the colored lights on the tree are great. I grew up with them and now I have white lights, but when I see colored lights I get all nostalgic!
Carrie

Carly said...

Your home looks wonderfully Christmas-y. Thanks so much for sharing.

Merry Christmas,
Carly

Kristen said...

Lovely!

Carrie said...

Your decorations are very festive! Thank you for sharing!

Kelli said...

Thank you for having us over to your beautiful Christmas home! I have the same mistletoe. :0) Merry Christmas!
~Kelli

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie!
I love your home and all the decorations that you have all over it!! Fabulous. Thanks for visiting my tour and have a very Merry Christmas!!

Jean said...

Really cute kids!
Jean in Virginia