Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The best $8.50 I have ever spent and more crafts!

Ava and I went to Wal-Mart tonight to get a present for a birthday party this weekend. While we were there I spotted these TV trays, Brock and Ava always fight about what they are going to watch in the morning while they are eating breakfast. Brock wants to watch ESPN and Ava wants to watch Nic or the Disney Channel. It's a ongoing battle with them every single morning. Anyway, I saw these and thought one of them could sit in the kitchen and the other can sit in the living room, these will make our mornings run so much smoother...and they were only $8.50!! I couldn't believe how cheap they were!!

I am also so inspired now that I have my craft table set up so I made this cute little ornament for St. Patrick's Day tonight, I love the polka-dots on the monogram!
I also found these little candle holders at the Dollar Store. I bought some in pink and some in green for the spring. I added a few candy hearts in the pink ones for Valentines Day and I added a tea light. I think they will look good on our dining room table for V-Day!!Both Graig and Brock are sick as dogs! Brock (poor thing) has a sinus infection that he can't seem to get rid of and Graig came home tonight after work and said his stomach was upset, Graig never, ever gets sick! He took a nap and I got him some Gatorade at Wal-Mart. I hope Ava and I don't get sick!!

3 comments:

AG said...

I have those tables and it's great for doing projects too.

Cute ornament!

Michelle said...

Cute tables and crafts! Sorry to hear B & G are sick :(. Hope they feel better soon.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Those tables really are so great. I have 2 of them. Wonderful for when the grandchildren come and want snacks or to color. Your jars are so cute with the valentines candy. Great job. Hugs, Marty