Monday, June 27, 2016

Weekend fun!

This weekend was a fun one for us!!!


Friday morning Ava got her braces off!  She was so thrilled.

Here she is before 

 

And here we are with the doctor after she got them off.

 

After that we raced home to get ready for strawberry picking! We like to go every year. It's so fun.  It took us an hour and we picked 4 quarts.


 
 
 

After that we were SO hot we decided to go swimming at the lake.  

 

Ava and I went with my friend Rachael and he two boys.  They had a great time playing in the sand.

 

 

Sunday I went to a baby shower for my friend Faith.  She's having a little boy in August.

 

After the shower I went to a little pool party at my friend Lisa's.  It was a fun way to spend the afternoon!

 
 
This week we have a few fun summer things planned!  Hope you had a great weekend.
Xoxo

0 comments: