Tuesday, January 24, 2017

What's up Wednesday!

Today I am linking up with Shay, Mel and Sheaffer for What's Up Wednesday!  They do this link up once a month and we all talk about what we've been up to for the month.  I think I'm going to love doing this!  Because this has been a fun and busy month for us.


What we're eating this week...Well I am doing a fitness challenge through the Y so I have been eating lots of fruits and vegetables and meat.  I prep my meals for the week on  Sunday.  This week I did an egg bake for my breakfasts and for lunches this week I made taco salads.   I've been doing SO good with my eating but last night my dear friend Heather dropped off a chocolate peanut butter cake as a belated birthday present for me.  It was delicious! 

 

What I'm reminiscing about...I am going to Florida in March to Disney and I cannot wait to see my family (see what I'm excited about below).  While I am there I am going to spend a weekend with my dear friends Rachael, Sara and Melany.  I can't wait!  Last year all of us went to Daytona Beach and it was so fun!  This year we are going to St. Pete.  Here is a picture of us from our trip last year.

 

What I'm loving...I love cozy, quiet nights at home.  One of my new year's resolutions was to slow down and relax and I've been really trying to relax and enjoy hanging out in my favorite place...my house :) 

What we've been up to.. in January we celebrated my birthday and G's birthday, we've watched Ava play a lot of basketball, and we've been working on getting our tiny house ready for tenants.

What I'm dreading...Thankfully I'm not dreading anything this month;) 

What I'm working on...My to do list is full-work is busy, I'm working on planning our craft nights for Branch and Bloom and I'm working on a Mardi Grad fundraiser for the Boys and Girls Club.  


What I'm excited about...I am SO excited to get together with my Dad and sister in Florida in March.  We are going to Disney and I can't wait.  This will be our fourth year going and we always have a great time.  We all live far apart-me in NY, my sister in Texas and my Dad in Illinois so it's great for us to get together for a week of fun in Florida!  Here is a picture of us from our trip last year.

 

What I'm watching/reading...I'm reading three books right now and I'm loving them all.  I'm reading a Man called Ove for my book club, The life-changing magic of tidying up because I love all things related to organization  and The Residence which is a non-fiction book about the staff at The White House.   

 


What I'm doing this weekend...yoga class, happy hour with friends and a birthday dinner with G and my. Eat gal pals.  

What I'm looking forward to next month...We don't have much on our agenda for Feb.  I am looking forward to quiet, cozy nights at home.  

What else is new... We are loving having Anne our exchange student living with us.  She is a doll and fits in perfectly with our family.  She will be with us until the end of March and we are planning a few fun events and trips while she is with us. 

 

Can't wait to see what you've been up to!
Xoxo

0 comments: