Friday, June 30, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends!  We are ready for the weekend!  We are ready for the holiday weekend.   Today I am linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday favorites.


1.  Today Ava and I are going on an overnight trip to the Adirondacks with my dear friend Sabrina and her daughter.  We always have a great time.  We planned this little getaway in April when we went with them to D.C.



2. Wednesday almost everyone in our little town went to theHospice  Concert.  The concert is a fundraiser for Hospice.  It's always a fun night!  Three groups performed-Brett Young, Night Ranger and Daughtry.  Ava went for the first time this year and she had a great time! 





3. Ava and I had our first lake day of the year yesterday-yay!!! My friend Inez bought a new boat this year so we took it out for a ride yesterday. 



4. People in our town have been painting rocks and leaving them for other people to find.  I found this one this week at the high school.  ❤️



I hope you have a great weekend!
Xoxo 

0 comments: