Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Weekend top 5

Hi friends!!! It’s been ages since I posted.  September always kicks my butt.  It is such 

a busy, busy month. I’m hoping things will calm down and I’ll be back to posting more pics regularly.  

I’m going to share my weekend top 5...

1. I own a small craft business called Branch and Bloom with my bff Rachael.  Once a month we host a  craft class.  We think of seasonal ideas each month and get all the supplies and  and people pay a small fee and come and make a craft with us.  This month we hosted a private craft class for our friend Faith.  She wanted to make DIY organizers.  Everyone did something s little different.  It was so fun!  I’m going to explain how we did these on my crafty Wednesday post this week.


2. The College where I work had its family weekend this weekend.  I helped organize th parents reception on Saturday afternoon  and the  “Build A Dragon” area—similar to Build A  Bear but we made Dragons because that is our College mascot.



3.  Friday night I went to the high school football game.  I love going to watch the games on Friday nights if it’s not too cold (I’m a fair weather fan). I always see so many people I know and it’s so much fun!  Ava and her friend posed with Buzz the mascot.



4. I just LOVE decorating for fall.  I got all my fall decorations out in preparation for my 3rd annual fall brunch which I hosted on Sunday.   The door hanger I got a few years ago from Bronwyn Hanahan Art on Etsy.  I just love it.  It is on our uncovered front stoop from September-November and it looks great even a few years after I bought it.  


I always decorate the hutch in our dining room for fall.  I haven't bought anything new in ages just the decorations that I've had for years and years.  I always love pulling out my fall stuff each year.



5.  Sunday I hosted my 3rd annual fall brunch for my friends.  It was so fun.  I made a few different breakfast casseroles and everyone else brought a side dish. We spent a nice morning together talking and catching up.  We also did a fall decor swap which was so fun.  I will do a full post on my brunch in a few days.  Here is a picture of all of us with Grace our exchange student.  



That was my weekend.  I hope you had a great one with your family and friends.
xoxo

0 comments: