Friday, November 9, 2018

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Friends!  I am so happy it's Friday.  It's been a looonnnggggggg week.  I've had something every night this week after work and I'm pooped. Tonight I am doing my monthly craft night with Branch and Bloom and then Saturday and Sunday I don't have any plans except to work on crafts for the Holiday Market.  I just love relaxing weekends at home.\

1.  One of my favorites this week was going out for dinner and celebrating my friend Heidi (in the red/black striped shirt next to me) who is going to run the Richmond Marathon on Saturday!  She is the fittest girl I know and she has been training for months for this race.  I am SO SO proud of her and I'm happy that we got to go out and celebrate her this week.  I will be cheering for her tomorrow!!


2.  Another favorite was the Order of Omega induction ceremony.  I advise this fabulous group of fraternity and sorority leaders and I am always happy when we do the induction ceremony every semester.  



  3.  My BFF Rachael and her family own a health food store Wednesday they started "we cook Wednesday's" and this past Wednesday was the first one.  I stopped on our way home and got dinner for our family.  Ava was so hungry after basketball practice she starting eating hers while we were walking to the car.  I think this is a great idea and I hope it's super successful!  We will be getting dinner there every Wednesday night.  






 4.  They cut the Rockerfeller tree yesterday and I got this pic from instagram.  It's hard to believe it's been two years since our tree was "the tree!"  You can read all about our tree here.    It was such a fun experience and I hope this years family has a great experience like we did. 






5.  Last night I did my last official duty as Race Director for the Pit Run.  I presented a $55,000 check from proceeds from the race to the Parisian Foundation.  This isn't a great pic of me-ha ha!  But I am so happy and proud of this!  The money will be used by the foundation for youth programs and scholarships.


6. I just love Joanna Gains and I'm so exicted that I am going to visit all things Gains when I go visit my sister and her family for Thanksgiving in Waco!!  I am so excited to see them and my Dad will be there too so that will be fun.  I got Joanna Gains' new book yesterday.  It is filled to the brim with beautiful pictures and I can't wait to sit down and read through it.  



7.  My favorite part of this week was going to the annual Gala.  It was so fun to get dressed up with my friends (Graig hates dressing up so he stayed home) and go have a fun night out!  I was on the committee this year and we spent a lot of time planning and preparing for this event.  It was a fun night!


I hope you had a great week!!
Xoxo

0 comments: