Thursday, April 27, 2017

Crafty Wednesday {Administrative Professionals Day}

Today is Administrative Professionals Day and I decided to make something special for the two Administrative Professionals in our office.  They do so much to keep everyone in our office organized and to keep everything running smoothly.  I thought they deserved a little tread.  A few weeks ago I got these sempervivum (hen and chicks) for our upcoming Plant and Pose craft class.  


Plant and Pose is a night where we are going to make hypertufa (concrete planters) and we have a friend who is a yoga teacher who is going to lead a vinyasa yoga class.


When I was getting the plants for this class I got a few extra for Administrative Professionals Day. I thought they would be sweet gifts. I love these plants because sempervivum (hen and chicks) are easy plants.  They grow in any soil and don't need much water.  I always love the color variations of the plants-so pretty!!! 

 

I planted the sempervivum in hypertufa planters.  Since these were small I didn't have to add much extra dirt. 

 

 

 

They loved them.  It was a quick and easy gift to put together for them.  It was a great day.

Xoxo

0 comments: