Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Home Tour Tuesday {Living Room}

We have been working so hard getting our house ready for the summer baseball rentals.  I thought over the next few weeks I would show you pictures of our home.  Today we are going to start in the living room.   This is the room that we spend a majority of our time in.


Our entry opens right into our living room.  I also have a little desk area in our living room which is great for doing crafts, paying bills and just generally keeping myself organized.



Here is the view looking into our living room.  Our wooden shades are new-ish (I've had them about a year) and I love them.  We've had our couches forever and they are so comfortable! 


Here the view going the other way.  I got the mirror a few years ago from TJ Maxx and the bird print is from Home Goods. I painted the coffee table turquoise years ago and I still love it!  

 

Here is one last look. We have lived in our house almost 13 years.  I have painted this room at least  four times.  I wanted it darker and about two years ago I painted it much lighter and I love it :-). I think it will stay this way for at least a few more years.  


Years ago I did a house tour and you can see our living room before here.  This is not my style at all any more but it's fun to go back and see what our house looked like back in the day. 

I hope you have a great Tuesday!  

Xoxo 

0 comments: