Friday, September 17, 2010

Home Tour-Living Room



Today Kelly from Kelly's Korner is hosting Show us your Life-living rooms.  I can't wait to see everyone's living rooms!   Our living room is where we spend ALL of our time.  Last Christmas we put our comfortable couches in this room and put down a new rug.  We all love this room!
Here is a view of our living room from the front door.  I have my laptop on ready to update my blog-ha!
 
This is the view from the living room looking into thedining room.

Here is our fireplace and shelves.

Our comfortable couch where we spend a lot of time!

Our house was built in 1920 so we have some quirky things in our house.  One of the things is the heaters are all covered with these heater covers.  I really like them because they are another place to decorate!

I painted our TV cabinet.  I LOVE the way it turned out!  It only cost $30!  Here is the post where I talk about painting it. 


Here is a picture of our living room from Kelly's last home tour. I have really changed things around in here! 


Happy Friday!  I am SO glad it's the weekend.  We don't have anything really big on our agenda.  Brock has two baseball games on Sunday but other than that we are going to relax and enjoy the fall weekend!

14 comments:

Janna said...

Your living room is really cute. I like that big sign above your couch, but I couldn't tell what it said. You asked about the subway art I had in my header, so I thought I would give you the link to them. Have a good weekend!

http://jannaandchris.blogspot.com/2010/09/fall-subway-art.html

Heather said...

What a cute and cozy living room! Your accents are so cute and fun!

said...

Love how you decorated the top of your heater!!

~SHO~ said...

Love the window frame w/ fabric inserts. Very cute!

Adrienne said...

so cute i wish i had arches

Shannon said...

Super cute and comfy living room! I love, love, love the arches!

Jennifer said...

Your living room is very warm and cozy. I love the whimsy tv cabinet. I am a big fan of painted furniture. If we ever have a baby girl, I'm dying to do an antiqued furniture combo and a fancy chandelier. One can dream... Your space is wonderful!!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love your room...so many cute rooms on the hop...Glad to find your blog and will be back often

Summer said...

Your living room is so cute! I love how you painted the TV Stand and I am loving all your decor and the keep calm carry on print....super cute

xoxo
Summer ;0)

Cerys said...

I love the window above the fireplace. You've done amazing things in such a short amount of time. Love it. Thanks for sharing!x

Holly Girl said...

I love your style. Really fun! Looks like you enjoy your living room very much!

Shoshanah said...

I think your living room looks so cozy! Although my favorite part is probably the built ins next to the fireplace.

Marlana said...

Very cute! I love your painted TV cabinet. You did a great job!

Mary said...

Love the picture above your fireplace and good job on the tv cabinet!:)