Monday, September 20, 2010

More fall decorations!

Yesterday I put out a few more fall decorations.  I like getting out my decorations a little at a time. I have collected SO much over the years that it can be a little overwhelming.  So if I do it a little at a time it's easier. 
Here is our fall mantle.  I moved my big blue plate here.  I know blue doesn't scream fall but I love the color and I like having it out so it's going to stay out.  I also always like having a picture of Brock and Ava and fall candles. 


These are my jars from Ballard Designs.  I have had these pears in them for a while but I love them.  I was going to change them out for fall but I think they look fallish so I am going to keep them.

I always change out this candle holder for the different seasons.  I love the little gourds and pumpkins. 

This silver pitcher was my Mom's so I like to keep it out to remember her.  I put some sunflowers in it for the fall.

Our living room shelf.  I like changing this shelf for the different seasons.  I love the jar with the pumpkins.  I got it this summer on sale at Hobby Lobby. 


I haven't put any of our halloween stuff out yet.  I am going to wait for a couple of weeks to put that out.  I still want to add a few more things to house for fall. 
Happy Monday!  This week is a busy week for me at work and Graig starts his fall travel for work so I don't know how many fall projects I am going to get done this week :(

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I get my decorations out a little at a time too--we are so sisters!

Alison @ Welcome Sunshine Home said...

Hi! I'm visiting from Kelly's Korner. I love old houses and comfy living rooms that are actually lived in. This looks like a great place to hang out!

Alison

http://welcomesunshinehome.blogspot.com/