Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fall Decorating!

Over the weekend I did some fall decorating to get our house ready for the fall.  Fall is my favorite season of the year to decorate for and I have two huge bins of stuff!  I didn't get it all out yet but I did do a little decorating inside.  I still have to get some mums and pumpkins for outside.  It is beginning to feel like fall here and I like when it get's a little cooler and the leaves start changing colors.

The centerpiece in our dining room table. I got this a few years ago and I still love it!

\

A pumpkin on a pedastal in our living room


A bowl full of pumpkins on our living room table

A pumpkin candle and candleholder on our side table. 

A fall arrangement in our sun room

A green pumpkin and a little fall sign. 

Fall in our kitchen!  I love white pumpkins.

A star pumpkin in our living room.  I love this pumpkin!

A candle holder that I made with fall leaves. 

Happy Fall!

1 comments:

Janna said...

I like all of your decorations. I love that star pumpkin.