Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blue Dining Room

I have been wanting to paint our dining room for a while.  Almost all of the walls in our house are beige, khaki, neutral colors.  Our dining room is right in the middle of our house so I wanted something that would really pop and stand out from the rest of the rooms in our house.  I decided on a robin's egg blue color.  I really like the way it turned out!  It only took me 3 1/2 hours!  I started at 8am on Saturday and I was done and cleaned up by noon.  I used the paint plus primer from home depot (behr brand) and I only had to do one coat!

Here it is I painted two walls and left two walls the harvest wheat color that it was before. 



Happy Tuesday! 

1 comments:

Janna said...

Your dining room looks really good. I am going to use a similar color in our bedroom.