Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend wrap up!!

Our weekend started a little rough.  Ava's principal called me Friday afternoon to let me know that she fell on the play structure.  She asked if I could come and get her right away because she thought Ava needed stitches!   She had a large cut right between her eyes.   I called her doctor and he said that I should take her right to the ER.  On my way to the ER I called Grandma Jan because Ava wanted her to be with us. It took a while but we finally got in to see the doctor and he said she needed three stitches!
Here is a picture of Ava waiting for the doctor.  She was being shy-ha ha!




Sunday was our first day of Sunday School for the year.  I am teaching 3rd and 4th grade this year.   I only had 6 kids today and they were all girls!  I knew almost all of the girls because they are Ava's friends, it's fun having her in my class.  I think we will have a good year!


After church I went to watch Brock play baseball he had a double header!  Ava went apple picking with our neighbors and her BFF Anika. They had a great time and Ava brought us home a ton of apples!  I am going to make some apple crisp this week. 





I made one quick project this weekend.  A topiary with little pumpkins from the dollar tree.  I really like the way it turned out!




Happy Monday!

1 comments:

Janna said...

Poor girl.. I hope she is feeling better. I like your new decoration.