Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekend wrap up!

This weekend was a busy one at our house. 

Friday night-Graig had a poker night with his friends at our house and I decided to paint Brock's bathroom.  I have been wanting to re-paint it for a while now and since I didn't have anything else to do I decided to update it.  I am going to show some pictures after I get some new towels and rugs. \

Saturday morning our town had a huge garage sale on Main Street so I went with my friends Allison and Sabrina.  We were there ALL morning.  I bought this little  orange fiesta plate for .25 cents and I bought an old fashioned suitcase.  Those were my only two purchases of the day!   I put the orange plate on top of our fridge for some fall flair.


Saturday night Sabrina and I went to Wal-Mart to get some supplies for our craft day on Sunday.  On our way there we stopped to pick some Chinese laterns that she had seen in the woods by the high school in our town.  They are SO beautiful!  I made two little bouquets out of mine. 




We wanted to spray paint pumpkins white so we got some pumpkins and some ivory spray paint.  We also got these adorable place mats for our tables.  These were only $3 each!

Sunday afternoon we got together to paint our pumpkins white.  We had about 10 pumpkins each to paint, some little some big.  We also had some black and we wanted to try to paint some black. 
This one of mine came out the best. 


We also painted polka dots on a couple of our little ones


Sabrina also painted this candle holder that she bought at the yard sales on Saturday black and gave it  to me.  I LOVE it!  The green pumpkin I got at Wal-Mart for $5. 

I hope everyone had a nice weekend!

2 comments:

AG said...

Wait, Sabrina gave you the candleholder? She's a good friend.

I'm sad I missed the pumpkin painting but they came out so cute. :)

Janna said...

Your fall decorations look so cute and I love the white pumpkins.