Wednesday, September 8, 2010

White Board Makeover

A couple of months ago I got two huge frames for $2.50 each.  I knew they were a great deal but I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them.  My friend Sabrina came up with a great solution!  We turned them into white boards.  She is soooo creative!  We got the white board at Home Depot (I think it's actually for a shower) it came in a big sheet and we had it cut to size to fit in our frames. 

Here our the frames before we spray painted them

Sabrina painted hers purple for her office. 



Here is a close up so you can see all of the detail in the frame.
 

Here is mine in black (of course-ha ha).  Graig is going to hang it in our office so we can write notes, reminders, etc. on it.


Happy Wednesday!

1 comments:

Janna said...

Those are really cute! Great idea.