Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Our office.

Last spring  I painted the shelves in our office black.  I really like the way they turned out but I don't think I ever showed them on here.  They are very large and take up one whole side of our office.  I like that they also have 4 cabinets (one in each corner) for storage.

Here is a close up picture of the shelves. 

When I was in Illinois I got this cork board at Hobby Lobby.  I LOVE it!!  I just put it up last weekend and I think it looks really good in here.  Good news a Hobby Lobby opened up 1 hour from our house and I am going there this weekend!  I can't wait!  I always find cute (cheap!) things there. 
Ava put on the pictures for me and she said that they are mainly pictures of her with just a couple of Brock-ha ha!
This is a picture I made out of scrapbook paper.  This used to be a large canvas I didn't like the picture anymore but I wanted to re-use the canvas because it was so big (and expensive!)

This is our blanket chest/bench that I think works really well in there.  We also use this for extra seating sometimes. 

I hope you enjoyed our little office tour!  Happy Tuesday!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

It looks great!