Sunday, September 19, 2010

Yesterday Ava her friend Anika and I met Grandma Jan in Cooperstown for the Harvest Festival. It was SO fun.  It was like a old time festival and there were SO many people there.   We went on a wagon ride and Ava and Anika milked a cow!  We also looked at a lot of animals and visited an old village.  It was a fun day.  I forgot my camera but I took a couple of pictures with my iPhone.

Ava, Anika and Grandma Jan eating a little snack-roasted corn.  It was really good!

Ava and Anika trying to get an apple.  They couldn't use their hands so it took them a while-ha ha!

Ava and Anika in front of an Alpaca.  It moved so they got scared and turned around right when I took the picture.


Today we are going to watch Brock play baseball.  He has a double header in Utica so we will see a LOT of baseball today.  Ava, Grandma Jan and I area also going to stop by the NEW Hobby Lobby that opened just a few weeks ago.  I am SO excited because we don't have a Hobby Lobby near where we live.  It should be a fun day.  Happy Sunday!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

The girls look so cute! Glad you all had some fun time with Grandma Jan!