Wednesday, August 19, 2009

More paint!!

I feel like I am ALWAYS painting something!! Seriously, if you come over to my house you will always find paint on the kitchen counter and paint brushes in a cup near the sink. Graig thinks I have an addiction-ha ha! Anyway, I have had this cabinet sitting in my garage for over a year and I have always wanted to re-do it.




A few weeks ago I was reading Kimba's blog (love it!!) about this paint that she used to redo a dresser for her dining room. It's the Distressed for Success Kit from Caromal Colours. I thought this would be a perfect solution for the old cabinet in my garage. I went online and bought the bayberry color. Which is a green , I think it will look great in our Sunroom with our dark red walls.




Country Living redid a room and they used this painting technique on an old headboard. Isn't this the perfect color?? I LOVE this color and how great it looks in this room!



I think that it will be a fun weekend project for me to work on and I can't wait to get started!! I will show you the finished product when it's all done.
Have a great Wednesday everyone!

1 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

What a fabulous looking cabinet. The paint treatment looks awesome. I can't wait to see it finished. Hugs, Marty