Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday

Day 3 of my vaca from work. I can sum up my vaca time with two words BASEBALL and SWIMMING

Last night was Brock's last little league all-star game. His team WON the tournament they were in!! Yeah!! I am happy that the season is finally over but I am a little sad at the same time. Brock LOVES playing and I LOVE going to the games and hanging out with the other families and Graig LOVES coaching. We have about one month off from baseball until his next baseball season begins.

Every afternoon Brock, Ava and I go to the pool to hang out. They absolutely love swimming and we always see people there we know so it's always fun!! Today instead of going to the pool we went to a Water Park. We had a GREAT time! We left super early and got there as soon as it opened, the first hour we pretty much had the whole place to ourselves which was fun! We stayed all day and got home right before dinner. Speaking of dinner we got to eat as a FAMILY and at home!! Graig grilled steak and we had corn, salt potatoes, and salad. It was SO yummy!!

Tomorrow we are leaving to go on a little vacation. We are going to PA to stay with some friends tomorrow night and then Friday we are going to Hershey Park, Saturday we are going to NYC. Brock and Graig are going to the Yankee vs. Red Sox game and Ava and I are going to the American Girl Doll store. It should be a fun weekend get away!

2 comments:

Katie said...

What FUN summer days! How exciting. It makes me look forward to when Zach and Reese are older, and we can do things like you are doing.

I was just looking over some of your old posts, and I love the A to Z! That's a cute idea.

Beth said...

you guys are always so busy! It must be nice to have a little down time. Enjoy your mini vacation this weekend - travel safe :)