Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Catch up

Life lately for us has been BUSY!   These past few weeks have just flown by.  Here are some pictures from the past few weeks.

My friend Sabrina had her annual Halloween party.  It’s always so much fun!  I did a costume with a big group of friends this year.  We were social butterflies.  I was instagram.  I love Halloween and dressing up!  



My friend Mica always has the best costumes this year she went as a Barbie head.  It was so cute! 



Here’s a picture of all the ladies at the party.  Our husbands were there too but they don’t like pictures as much as we do. 😂


Here are all the social butterflies in our group.  This was the easiest costume to put together and we won Most Orginal costume when we went to the Halloween party st our favorite bar/supper club!  



My friend Stephanie was a celebrity bartender at everyone’s favorite bar/supper club.  She had to create her own drink along with the three other celebrity bartenders and then people voted on their favorite. 
She made an Indian Summer.  Here is the recipe.  I’m putting it here so I don’t forget.  I really loved this drink and it was so easy to make.  She served it in little shot glasses.  I would serve it with ice in a bigger glass.  

Indian Summer
Salted Caramel Baileys 
Apple Bourbon
Rim was caramel syrup with cinnamon and sugar






On Halloween night I went to Halloween party at my friend N’s house.  She is right in the middle of town and it’s a good home base for the older kids who like to go our trick or treating on their own.  It was a fun night!  



I also coordinated the College’s Emerging Leaders program for our freshman and sophomore students.  It was a full day of leadership training and workshops.  





After Emerging Leaders I raced home to get ready for the annual hospital fundraiser gala. This year there was a Hollywood theme.  My friend Rachael and I made lip balms to advertise our business Branch and Bloom to put in the swag bags that everyone got when they got to the event.




This week I’m preparing for two Friendsgivings, I’m working on crafts for my 5th annual Holiday Market, and I’m trying to organize and clean up our house so we can put up Christmas decorations this weekend.  It’s going to be a busy week!
Xoxo

0 comments: