Monday, July 23, 2018

Weekend Fun

I had two fun parties this weekend followed by a lot of work at our rental house on Sunday.  I am going to take pictures tonight at our rental house to post tomorrow.  We have been doing a ton of work down there and I want to take "before" pictures so one day we can enjoy the "after" pictures.


Friday afternoon/evening my friend V had a Flamingle party at her house.  It was a fun pool party where everything was flamingo themed.  It was a a beautiful afternoon so most of us spent all our time in the pool.  V also had delicious food and drinks.  It was a great afternoon!!



Sunday we celebrated my friend J's 50th bday by renting a poonton boat and spending a day at the lake.   We had so much fun!  It was a beautiful day.  I was the driver of the boat and we went up and down the lake a few times and then parked in the middle and swam and ate.  It was the perfect way to celebrate J's birthday!




There were even a few sailboats on the lake on Saturday.  They are always fun to see.  We also saw a Bald Eagle trying to catch a fish with his talons.  It was amazing.  We were swimming when we saw it and weren't able to get a picture.  


I hope you had a great weekend.
Xoxo

0 comments: