Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Brock's prom!

Brock's senior prom was last Thursday!    He went with his friend Emily.  I thought he looked so handsome in his tux.  

Here is Brock with a few of his favorite friends.  It's crazy to think these boys are all grown up :-(
Everyone got together at a park in our town to take pictures.  That made taking pictures so fun.  It was great seeing everyone all dressed up!



Brock and his BFF George.  George's date bought him the top hat which I thought was cute.


We all went to the park to get pictures taken with Brock!

Here I am with some of my favorite mom friends from Brock's class.  My friend Kacy (in pink) went along with me to be my photographer.  It was great having her there to take pictures for us.  

Brock's baseball game was cancelled for tonight so we are going to have a quiet night at home.  Happy Tuesday!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Great pictures--so fun you all gathered at the park to get photos!