Sunday, August 1, 2010

Eliza's 2nd Birthday!

Yesterday before Brock's baseball game we went to Eliza's 2nd birthday party!  It was SO cute!!  Her Mom is my friend Sabrina and she does a great job with parties and decorating.  She did an "Under the Sea" theme and it was adorable!  
Here are Ava and Eliza at the party. I LOVE Eliza's little swimming suit it has an alligator on it. 
 

The little kids loved playing in the pools that they had set up. 
The older kids didn't swim they just hung out.  I love this picture little Mia is trying to get her big sister Gabby to go swimming with her-ha ha!  Ethan is Eliza's big brother. 
Pinata Time!  Eliza LOVED this! 
The beautiful cake that Sabrina made all by herself!!  I think it turned out really cute.  I helped her color the fondant yesterday.  She was a trooper to make her own cake!  It was delicious.

The food table, they had so much great food!


1 comments:

Michelle said...

That looks like a fun party for Eliza--the cake is beautiful!