Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bittersweet weekend

This weekend is bittersweet for our family because this is Brock's last weekend playing Little League baseball.  We are so sad because this has been such a huge part of our summer for the past 3 summers.  We are SO close to a lot of the families that he plays with and we are going to miss seeing them almost every day after the season is over.  Here are some pictures from Brock's game today. 

He was saying Mom put the camera away!  Don't take my picture-ha ha! 
Brock with his friend Theo. 


Brock pitched a little bit today.  I have a sports setting on my camera so I took some pictures of him pitching.   I love this setting because a whole bunch of pictures in a row.    He only pitched one inning today and he struck out all 3 batters that he faced!  Good job Brock!










Tomorrow is our last day of Little League baseball.  We have one (maybe 2 if we win) games tomorrow.  In between our games we are going to have an end of the year cookout for all the families on the team.  It should be a fun day!

3 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Have a great last day. Good luck holding back the tears! And enjoy the nice weather we are finally having here in Upstate.

Janna said...

I like the pictures of Brock pitching. I wish my camera had that feature.

Michelle said...

Have fun today--those are great pictures of Brock pitching!