Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wednesday, Wednesday!

Yesterday I got my house cleaned up and organized and I feel SO good to have things pretty much caught up at home! 

Ava had some friends over and they got ice cream and worked on cheerleading stunts.   There is an ice cream truck in our town that drives around.  The girls were SO excited when they heard the music from the ice cream truck they were playing upstairs and they ran downstairs screaming because they were so excited!


I also had some extra blueberries t so I made the Pioneer Woman's Blueberry crumbcake that she had posted on her blog earlier this week.  It was really good.  Brock liked it but he thought that it needed less blueberries-ha ha!


I also made some baked ziti, garlic bread and brownies for our neigbor who just had her 4th baby!  I think these brownies look SO good! 


I also wrote this little note to Brock and Kyle on the chalkboard in our dining room.  Playoffs for Brock and Kyle start on Friday!



Have a good Thursday!

2 comments:

Janna said...

I saw that recipe for the crumbcake earlier this week and it looks so good. Your brownies look really good too.

Michelle said...

That is a cute chalkboard--good luck to Brock & Kyle! Looks like Ava and her friends had fun!