Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Catch up!

Things have been busy, busy at our house and I know I've been a terrible blogger.  Now that the students are gone and my summer schedule had started I should have more time to blog :-).

Here are some pictures from my phone for the last few months.  

Brock and I took a trip to NYC to watch Mary Poppins in Broadway! Here we are in Toys r Us in Times Square.  He always loved that dinosaur when he was little.  This time he wasn't too thrilled-ha!  But at least he let me take his picture!
We celebrated Ava's 11th bday with lunch at Brooks with friends.
I love this picture of Ava and Eliza from Ava's bday lunch :-)


I had a craft night with my friends and we made peep wreaths for Easter!










We put a basketball court up in our yard and Brock and Ava have been loving it!

I painted the shelves in our office white.  Love how they tuned out!  I'm not crazy about the giant black frame I'm looking for another one to replace it!

Ava had her last ballet recital.  She has decided to do sports next year and not dance
 :-(. She's SO happy so I'm trying to be supportive.










My Dad went to Disney and brought B and A these cute shirts.

Little League in our town dedicated its season to Graig.  We went to the ceremony on little league opening day and Graig threw out the first pitch!

Our nephew Gabe and his Mom and Dad  visited from Colorado.
During their visit grandma Jan took her three daughter in laws out to dinner.








 
Graig and I went to a fundraising dinner for the YMCA.

                                        I'm in a running group and we did a run to support Boston.  

My friend Melany and I just got back from Portland, OR!  We went to a fabric and quilting convention.  It was SO fun and there were so many beautiful fabrics.  I will post pics from our adventure tomorrow!

0 comments: