Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Catch up!

It has been super busy in our house lately.  We've been doing fun stuff but I feel like we are always on the go. I am ready for a quiet night at home!

I thought I would post some pictures of some things that we have been up to lately. 

First of all this adorable picture of Ainsley is from today.   She had some tests done and had to be put under.  My sister Shelby texted me this picture when they got to the hospital today.  The nurse gave Ainsley's baby doll a hospital bracelet too.  I thought that was so cute.  My sister said things went really well today and I'm sure she will put a full report on her blog. 

I ordered this adorable pouf from Esty.  I saw a cute one like it in my friend Melany's shop and I have wanted one ever since.  I found a Etsy seller to make it for me.  I bought the fabric at Melany's and sent it to the Etsy seller.  It took a few weeks but it was worth it!  Ava loves to sit on it and watch TV. 


A few weeks ago I went out with my friends for a girls night out.  Here is a picture of all of us from our fun night out!  I am so thankful for these ladies!



Graig finally joined the 21st century and got an iPhone.  I was looking through his pictures the other day and 90% of his pictures are of our dogs.  He has a couple of me and the kids but a majority of them are of the dogs.  Here are two that I got from his phone. 

Speaking of Graig we celebrated his 41st b-day on Jan. 20.  He wanted a chocolate creme pie and Ava loaded it up with all the birthday candles that we had!

Graig and I have been to a lot of basketball games this month.  Here is a picture of Ava from her last game.  Brock's last JV game is Thursday night.  Ava still has a few weeks of her season left. 


Happy Tuesday!







1 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday to Graig! Love the ottoman your puppy is sitting on. If we lived closer we would be at B & A's games in a heart beat! Love to you all from Iowa!