Friday, April 23, 2010

And so it begins...

Brock's baseball season started unofficially today with his first scrimmage!  It was sunny but SOOO windy so I spent the game in the dugout, which Graig and Brock loved-ha ha!  I LOVE Little League season and I'm happy that Opening Day is next weekend.

Usually Brock pitches or plays 1st base but this year he is also going to do some catching and he was the catcher tonight.  This is his longest season of the year.  He will play from now until the middle of August! 

Here are a couple of  pictures of him from last year.  I am going to take LOTS of pictures of him playing this year, it's his last year of Little League and I want to make sure that we a ton of pictures to remember this special year.





1 comments:

honda said...

Very very nice Blog and photos, I like it.