Thursday, April 1, 2010

More Easter Decorations!

I love decorating for each of the holidays and these are the last of my Easter decorations for this year! 

I got this sweet little chick last year at Cracker Barrel. 


Another little chick from Cracker Barrel. 

I have had this little bunny for years and I still love him!  He's on the shelf in our living room. 

Easter egg garland, I got this garland this year at Homegoods.  The colors in it are great.  I love this garland. 

Here's a little birdhouse I got this year at Micheals

I have the day off of work tomorrow because Brock and Ava are out of school!  We are going to spend the day going to the zoo and shopping in Binghamton.  Tomorrow evening we are having our neighborhood Easter Egg hunt.   Every family brings some eggs and then the Dad's hide them.  I stuffed 100 eggs full of treats for the hunt!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I can't remember if I've ever visited yours or left a comment! ;) I love your Easter decorations and your kiddos are precious and sounds like they keep you busy!!! :)

Mags said...

Cracker Barrel is a great place to get holiday decorations. I know we will pass one tomorrow on our way back to VA...if the timing's right for dinner, I hope I can find something to add to the Easter decor, especially since we are hosting Easter Dinner for our family.

Patty said...

Oh my gosh I love the egg-filled wire chick! Hope you had a fantastic Easter!

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

What pretty Easter photos. I'm so sorry about your mother. Keeping you uplifted in prayer,
Blessings,
Nancy