Monday, October 4, 2010

Halloween Decorating!

This past weekend I did a little decorating for Halloween!  It might still be a little early but I love getting my halloween decorations out every fall.  

Here is a pillow that I got years ago at Kohl's.  I still love it!  I put it on a chair in our living room.


I added this little trick or treat wooden sign to a wreath that I already had hanging up in our living room. 


I printed out this pumpkin picture from The Graphics Fairy.  I like it because it's "fallish" and not "halloweenish" so I can keep it up until Thanksgiving!

 This is another picture I got from the graphics fairy.  I added the squares of scrapbook paper because the picture wasn't big enough.  I LOVE the colors in this picture.  This is another thing that I am going to keep up until Thanksgiving!
 I went to my favorite fall craft store on Saturday and bought these cute little pumpkins for my glass jar in our kitchen.  I also got my first ever CLOCHE!  I am SO excited.  I am in the process of painting a table baclk in my living room because I think it will my cloche will look better on a black table-ha ha!

I also put out a few other things that I will show later on this week.  Happy Monday!!

0 comments: