Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wednesday randomness

This week has been SO busy.  Graig has been gone (he's at a conference for work) and I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get all the things that I need to get done during the day and at night at home.  Graig does SO much for our family and things run much smoother when he is home.  I will be so happy when he is finally home tomorrow!


I don't think I posted a completely finished picture of our dining room table.  I had it refinished and it took 3 loooooong months but it was worth the wait.  I love it!  It's stained a dark walnut.  I wanted the darkest stain possible so our refinisher stained it a dark walnut. 

This monogram project is something that I want to work on this weekend.  I got fabric at my friend Melany's store and I am going to staple that to canvas paint our monogram black and hot glue it on the fabric.  I just need to have time to put this together!


Here is my little display of pumpkins and mums outside.  I covered the pumpkins with dish soap because it keeps the squirrels from eating them.  Squirrels eat my pumpkins every.single.year so I read about the trick on pinterest.  I hope it works!

Ava took this picture of our puppy Lilly to text to Graig because she thinks that he is really missing Lilly.   She is the sweetest dog and she is getting so big!

1 comments:

Melany @ Project Anthologies said...

:) That's sweet that you give Graig so much credit...but, no need, I don't think he reads your blog.

I'm kidding. I hope that you're enjoying having him home!!