Monday, October 1, 2012

Our weekend!


We had a fun fall weekend full of friends and all things fall! 

On Saturday we went to a Cider Mill with our friends.  We brought home apple cider donuts, apple cider and lots of apples!
I only took one picture during our trip but we had a great time.  Here is Ava with her friends Anika, Ava and Elle!

Saturday night we celebrated the birthday of my friend Melany
Melany moved to our town last year with her family and she is one of the funniest, most creative people that I know.  I am so thankful for her friendship!  She has made so many friends since she moved to our town and  and over the summer she opened up her own fabric shop on our Main Street. 
Here is a picture of some friends that came to her party.  Her sisters and Mom also flew up for her for the party which I thought was really sweet.  It was fun getting to meet her family!
Me, Sabrina and Sara at the party.  Sara is pregnant and she is going to have her baby any day now!  We are so excited and happy for her!

Sunday I went with some friends to a pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins and mums for our house for the fall.  We had 11 kids in our group at the pumpkin patch.  The poor kids were looking right into the sun in this picture that is why they are all squinting and have their eyes closed.  Anyway it was a cute little pumpkin patch and we got some good pumpkins for the fall!

Today I FINALLY picked the fabric to re-cover our ottoman.  Melany has SO many cute fabrics in her shop so it was SO hard for me to decide.  I decided on the same fabric that is on this chair that it in her shop.  I have always loved it and I think it's really pretty and I cant' wait for it to get done.  It seems like I am always doing something to our house!

Tonight I am helping Brock study for his first high school biology test and Ava finds out what part she got in the Nutcracker.  Happy Monday!

0 comments: