Sunday, January 12, 2014

Disney Wrap Up

We got home from Disney Friday evening and I spent the weekend unpacking and cleaning and getting ready for the week.


After eating non stop and Disney I'm officially watching my diet.  I'm going to start tracking in my fitness sol tomorrow.  We had SO much good food and ate at great reaturants and had desserts at every meal.  Here is one of the desserts I had last week.  It was the best brownie sundae I've ever had!  

Ava and Ainsley had so much fun together.  Love the photobomb by my sister-ha ha


We went on a water ride in Aninal kingdom and we all wore ponchos.  I loved Ainsley's Iowa poncho she was so proud of it!


My sister and I before riding the astro orbiter in tomorrowland that the castle in the background, 

The people mover in tomorrowland was our favorite ride!  

Ava and I in front of the castle.  I can't believe she's already taller than me!

Hope you had a great weekend!  It's a big week for us!  I turn 38 tomorrow and the spring semester starts. 


0 comments: