Sunday, March 2, 2014

Friday catch up!

Ok it's been over a month since I've blogged-yikes!!!! Here are done pictures from my phone so you can catch up in what we've been up to.


Brock has been in basketball season since November.  Here's a picture of him in action.  His season finished yesterday they were 17-3 they lost to the same team 3 times.  Brock had a great season and I love to watch him play.  He had today off and tomorrow baseball tryouts start!


I had a small bday party at the bowling alley with my friends.  It was a celebration for three of us and it was super fun!  Here I am with my friend Allison from the Lipgloss Lounge blog.  
Here's an Instagram collage I made of the party it was such a fun night!

Ava had her first middle school dance!  She and get BFF Avery got ready at our house.  They had a fun night at the dance!


My friend Faith welcomed her first baby a little boy named Jackson.  I busted them in the hospital and he is just  precious!

I had brunch with my friends last week and Ava and my friend Sabrina had on the exact same sweater.  Lol you can tell we live in a small town with not a lot of shopping options.  Anyway Ava adores Sabrina's style so she was thrilled they had the same sweater.  

Last week the kids were out of school for presidents week.  Since we went to Disney a month ago we didn't go anywhere but I did take Ava and her friend to Howe Caverns for a fun filled day exploring underground caves.  

I also hosted our monthly book club in February.  Here is a blurry picture of me and about 1/2 our book club members. We read orange is the new black.  This month we are reading The Giver and confession I haven't started reading it yet.  

Ava loves cross country skiing.  She has gone a few times this winter with our neighbors.  
Hope you had a great weekend!  We had a busy weekend and I'll be back tomorrow to tell you all about it.  Happy Sunday!

1 comments:

AG said...

I really like that picture of us! Why isn't it your profile picture? Or all over social media? ;) haha.
xoxo