Thursday, March 13, 2014

Our week!

I am SO glad it's Thursday. This week has been busy, busy, busy and I am ready for the weekend to relax and to work on a few projects around our house.  

Here are some pictures from our week.

Brock got his license last month.  A few weeks ago he finally picked out a car.  He paid for the car using his own money that he earned doing a paper route and working in the summers.  He got a Honda accord.  It's a great car for him!    It has 100,000 miles on it, it's  a stick shift and it has an automatic starter and back up camera.  He absolutely loves it and is so proud of it.  We went to dinner Sunday night and he drove us!  I took a picture of him before we left our house. He was thrilled as you can tell.  

In the fall I am going to run a marathon relay with 3 of my girl friends.  We are each going to run 6 or 7 miles depending on the leg that we are in.   I think it will be fun and it will give me something to train for this year.

My town has a very active Garden Club and I've gone to a few meetings this year.  There was a meeting on Monday and we learned all about terrariums.  I went right home and made my own.  I like the way it turned out!


Yesterday I got to eat lunch with these two cuties and their moms.  We had such a great time laughing and talking.


and great news my volleyball team won our game last night!!  We haven't won a game all year so we were all excited to finally get a win!


Tonight Ava has a basketball game and I have book club with my friends.  Happy Thursday!



0 comments: