Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Goodbye 2014!



I saw a bloggers quiz online so I thought I would do it to remember all the fun things that we did in 2014!

 What are some new things you did in 2014 that you've never tried before?

I played in a woman's  volleyball team.  I played in high school but not since.  I had a great time playing!


I joined the garden club with two friends. Here we are at the garden club spring luncheon!

Did anyone close to you give birth?
This year we had a baby boom!  Graig and I have a new neice Gretchen she was born in April.  She's a cutie!

Three of my friends had babies! 
Rachael had Lucas 
Faith had Jackson
Sara had Noelle
Here are the three babies at all together.

What dates from 2014 will be etched in your memory?

Thankfully 2014 was a good year and out family didn't have any major milestones or tradegies. I will remember spending a lot of time watching Brock and Ava's games.  I'm going to miss them when they stop playing.

What is the song that will remind you of 2014?
Let it Go from Frozen of course!  Ava played that song over and over for months!

Where did you go this year?
I love traveling and hope to do more of it in 2015!
In January Ava and I went to Disney and in August our family went to Cape Cod.


What do you wish you had done more/less of?
Relaxed more, worried less

What was your favorite tv show from 2014?
I love, love, love House of Cards, Orange is the New Black and American Horror Story.  And Fraig and I like watching Criminal Minds.

What was your favorite book from 2014?
The Immortial Life of Heniretta Lacks.  It's a true story about Heniretta a poor black woman who died of cancer in the 1950's.  The book tells the story of her cells that have been used in numerous scientific studies.  I thought it was fascinating and I couldn't put it down.  

What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
I had a bowling party with two of my friends that also had January birthdays.  It was fun!  I turned 38.

I am looking forward to 2015!  So many good things to look forward to including Ava turning 13 and Brock graduating high school and starting college.  


0 comments: