Friday, September 7, 2018

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  I'm so happy it's the weekend!!  This week Ava started school and G and I finally picked out a color to paint our rental house.  We are going to start painting it this weekend.  I feel  like it's a project that will never end.  I also have a baby shower to go to and I'm going to celebrate my friend Heidi's bday.  


Here are my favorites from this week-

1.  Ava and our exchange student Grace started school this week.  I just loved every minute of our summer but I am thankful that she and Grace are back in school.  I hope they both have a great year!



2.  Last Friday two of my friends (Sabrina and Lynn) came and took pictures for our annual Greek photo shoot.  Lynn and I were on top of one of the campus buildings so she could get pics from above and Sabrina was on the ground taking small group pics.  I always do this photo shoot the first Friday of classes.  I love having these pictures to use in brochures, on our website, etc throughout the year.  



3.  We spent a fun Labor Day at the falls in Ithaca.  It was beautiful and it was so nice out and it was a great day to spend the last day of summer  outside hiking and swimming.  


4.  I made some jalapeno freezer jam this week.  One recipe made about 10 jars.  I mix it with cream cheese and I'm going to take it to parties this fall.  It is so good and it's the right mix of hot and sweet.  



I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Xoxo

1 comments:

R's Rue said...

Love the sign.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com