Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thanksgiving Decorations!

I love decorating for holidays especially fall holidays!  Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays of the year and I always like to add a little Thanksgiving flair to our home.  Here are some decorations from this year. 


I LOVE this platter!  I got it at an auction last summer.  It's really old so I won't actually use it to put our turkey on but I like the way it looks on our dining room hutch. 

If you've been reading my blog you know I love decorating our hutch for every season and holiday.  This is what it looks like all decorated for Thanksgiving. 

Brock made this turkey in kindergarten and I still get it out every year.  It's little head fell off this year and I had to staple it back on. It's so sweet.  I'm always going to put it out. 
This is the little cart I made for our kitchen.  The lower shelf has serving platters, the middle shelf holds Brock and Ava's snacks for their lunches and I like decorating the top shelf.  I got the Give Thanks sign at TJ Maxx. 

 My Mom got me 2 of these Thanksgiving placemats a few years ago.  I think they are adorable! 




Linking up to:


\



1 comments:

Gayle Page-Robak said...

What a gorgeous selection of Thanksgiving treasures. I especially love that turkey plate..so nice. I have joined your followers list and invite you to join my followers list; as well,I hope you will grab a blog button. Hugs, Gayle
http://atastefultouch.blogspot.com