Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ava's 10th Birthday!!

Yesterday we celebrated Ava's 10th birthday!  She is growing up SO fast!  She wanted two things for her birthday
1.  A puppy
2.  A perm (can you believe that?!?)

A few weeks ago she got a puppy- a cockapoo that we named Lily.
Last night we had a cookout and ice cream cake for her birthday!  Grandma Jan and my friend Sabrina and her family came to help us celebrate!

The birthday girl was tired and this is the face she made every time I tried to take her picture.
Here is Sabrina and Graig patiently waiting for the ice cream cake!
I forgot to get  candles for Ava's cake. The only # I had was 7 so Sabrina added three fingers to make 10!
Here is sweet Eliza taking a little break from eating her cake. 
Ava and Eliza were both so tired right after the cake they went and snuggled up in the chair.

Tonight after school I am taking Ava to get a perm.  The poor thing has wanted curly hair forever and she is constantly trying curlers and curling irons in her hair to get it to curl.  I am taking her where I get my hair cut so I'm sure they will do a good job.  I will post pictures soon!

2 comments:

AG said...

Looks like a fun day! Hope Ava enjoyed her day!

AG said...

Looks like a fun day! Hope Ava enjoyed her day!