Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Touches of spring!

It has been SO nice here lately!  The temps have been in the 70's which is unheard of at this time of the year for upstate NY.  I have been decluttering and organizing using this book that I got last fall.  It has so many great tips and ideas.  I am doing just a little bit each day so I don't get overwhelmed.  So far I have worked in our bedroom, kitchen and basement!  It feels SO good to get organized!


I added this little owl plate I got at TJ Maxx to the wall in our living room. 

I also added some touches of spring to the table in our living room. 
Here is a close up.  My plants love it on this table since they get so much natural light.  The candle is pink tulip from Bath and Body Works.  The plate is from TJ Maxx.
A few weeks ago I went to Homegoods and got these bird canvases.  I LOVE them!  I put them in our dining room and I think they look so spring-y and fun.

Happy Wednesday!


0 comments: