Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend wrap up!

Our weekend was busy and fun!  We started out the weekend at Melany's for Pillows and Pizza!   It was a fun girls night in! 
Here are some pictures from the night.  I made-OK Melany made me :) two pillows for our couch. 


Saturday we just hung out at home and then Saturday night Graig and I went to a dinner for our work.  It was fun to get dressed up and go out but I didn't take a single picture!

Sunday Brock was in a basketball tournament so we watched his games.  We went out for breakfast after his first game.  Here he is with his friend Willie. 

After a long day of basketball Brock's teams won the tournament!  He he is with his friend Jordan.  For winning they got drawstring backpacks. 

Last night was the season premiere of Mad Man my absolute favorite TV show!  It hasn't been on for 17 months so I was SO excited to watch the first new episode of the season!

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

I'm wondering if you could get any worse pictures of me. Oh yeah, there's the one from the mall. It was a fun night though with cute pillows to prove it.

Michelle said...

That's a cute picture of you and Sabrina...and Brock, he is growing up!!!

Melany @ Project Anthologies said...

Hmmm...I notice Sabrina got a lot more face time on your blog. That's ok ~ I haven't done my blog post yet. *stealing pictures now*. ;)