Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Our weekend!

Here are some pictures from our weekend.  All of these pics are taken with my iPhone I am just so lazy to get out my camera my iPhone is SO much easier!  It was a hot weekend here in NY but it was fun and thankfully we got a lot done around the house. 

On Friday I helped my friend Melany with her new store.  It is going to be a  fabulous fabric store!  Here are some shelves filled with beautiful fabric.  We painted furniture on Friday and helped her unload boxes of fabric.  It was a fun morning!

Sara, Melany and me
Here is a sign that she is going to hang in her window.  I think Eliza looks so cute in this picture.  Her mom Sabrina was our photographer on Friday! 

Friday after we worked in the store we went out for pizza.  I also tried a deep fried Oreo which was OK.  I have always wanted to try one and it wasn't great so thankfully it's one fattening food I didn't really like. 
While I was helping at the store Ava was with her friends and their families at an amusement park.  One of the mom's sent me this picture of all the kids that went.  She had a great time but she was SO tired when she got home!

Brock finished his JV baseball season.  It went by so quickly!He is playing baseball this summer so we will be going to lots of games!

Saturday morning I went to yard sales with some friends.  I got all of this fabulous stuff from Ikea and it's brand new!  It's a kitchen system. Graig is going to hang it up for me this week. 

My gardens are starting to bloom!  Here is a picture of my first bouquet of the summer. 
Saturday I also made these cute mercury glass votives using a tutorial from the Ten June blog. 

 

My mother in law Janice got me these cute summer plates.  I love them and I'm sure we will use them all summer!

Today I am back at work.  It's so nice to be in an air conditioned office.  It has been HOT here.  I hope you all had a good weekend!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

What great pictures. That store looks amazing--I would shop there if I lived closer!