Monday, September 24, 2012

Our weekend!

We had a very busy and fun fall weekend!  On Saturday Ava and I went to Albany with some friends to run in the Color Me Rad Race.  We signed up in June and we were excited to get to run! It was a 5k and every k we got sprayed with color.  We all started out in all white.  
The girls showing off their numbers!

Here Ava and I are after the race!  We are covered in color!

Ava with her friends.  I love this picture of them.  They had so much fun!

In other exciting news we FINALLY got our dining room table back!  I took it to be refinished in June so it has been a long few months.  I wanted it dark so I chose the darkest stain available.  I love the way it turned out.  The refinisher is still working on our chairs and he is dropping them off on Thursday. I can't wait to have my whole set again!

Last night I went out to dinner with Sabrina, Sara and Melanie.  I love these ladies.  We were celebrating because Sara's is having her baby VERY soon.  So we called it the Last Supper!  Because it was her last girls night before becoming a Mom. 

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I'm so proud of you for keeping up with the running and it's great that Ava can do it with you. Looks like a fun race.

Melany @ Project Anthologies said...

Love the pics. You have beautiful friends.