Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fall Fun!!

It is thankfully fall in NY!!  I am thrilled :)  Brock and Ava are back in school, the crazy first few weeks of the semester are over for me and I've started buying some  sweaters and scarves.  I really do love this time of year.  I also started doing a little fall decorating around our house

I got some sunflowers last weekend at the Farmer's Market and they still look SO pretty.  I wanted something nice on our table because thankfully we've been having some house showings :) 

I got these cute little pumpkins for $1.29 at the Christmas Tree Shop!  I also planted a real pumpkin plant in my garden this year and I am happy to report that there is a big pumpkin growing in our back yard :)  I will have to take some pics to show you. 

I also added a festive fall wreath to our front door. 


This really has nothing to do with fall at all but I ordered a wooden monogram from etsy after seeing this post by Amanda at Dixie Delights.  I just love her blog!  She put her monogram in a canvas in her bathroom.  I am going to cover a canvas with fabric and then add this monogram to the covered canvas.  I think it will look so cute!!
I also took pics of Brock and Ava's first day of school.  Brock started 10th grade this year and Ava started 5th.  They are growing up way too fast :( 


Now that things have calmed down here I hope to get back into my blogging routine!  Happy Wednesday!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those two-they are getting SO big!! Love, Shelby