Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Baseball time!

Every summer for the past TEN years we have been watching Brock play baseball.  I love watching him play and I look forward to watching his games.  Going to baseball games is something that we do as a family and I am SO thankful for all of the friends that we have made through baseball and all of the good times that we have shared.

Last night he had a game and I took some pictures of him batting.  He looks SO old in these pictures.  He is growing up way too fast.  After this summer he only has two more summers of playing baseball before he goes to college!



I was looking though my blog today and I found these old pictures of Brock playing baseball from a few years ago-adorable!


Happy Wednesday!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I forgot he is a lefty! He is looking so grown up!