Wednesday, July 24, 2013

This and That

I am trying to spend every minute that we can this summer doing fun things!  The kids are about 1/2 way done with their summer and I'm about 2/3 the way done with mine.
Here are some fun things we have been doing.
Last week we went to Ithaca to visit the waterfalls.  It was SO beautiful and SO fun it was just a great day with friends!  Graig and Brock were working so I just took Ava.  I love this picture of her jumping off the diving board.


Here are my friends and me under the falls.


 I also just finished sewing new curtains for our sun room.  I LOVE this fabric.  It's AnnaMarie Horner's totem summer.  It's my absolute favorite fabric in my friend Melany's shop.  I made two panels and they took about 3 hours total to make.  I will take some better pictures tonight.   


 There is this giant sunflower field by our house and the sunflowers started to bloom this week.  This field is at least 1/2 mile long!  It's huge and so pretty.  Ava thought I was nuts when I wanted to take her picture standing in the middle of all the sunflowers-ha ha!

Sunday Ava and I had a girls day we went to Cooperstown to have lunch and then we went on a boat ride on the lake.  It was a perfect day and it was so fun to be on the water!





Happy Wednesday!

0 comments: