Friday, July 12, 2013

5 on Friday



Today I am linking up to Darci's blog again for another edition of 5 on Friday!  Here is what we have been up too this week.

1.  Last night we celebrated my friend Sabrina's birthday party with a party at my friend Melany's shop. At her party we covered flowerpots in fabric.  They turned out really cute.  I will have to post some pictures of my new flowerpot.  
It was a fun night with great friends!


2-My friend Jenn posted this on facebook earlier this week. I loved it so much that I made it my wallpaper on my phone.  I definitely need to work on these!


 3-I found this old cupcake tin at a yard sale and I put succulents in it.  I have seen these on pinterest and I'm so happy with how it turned out! 

4-Sunday is the big day!  I'll be running the Boilermaker 15k starting at 8am. Its a huge race with 14,000 people!  My friend Heidi and I are going to stick together and run the race together.  We are going up the night before to stay at a hotel since the race starts so early.
5-Monday Ava and I are going with some friends to go hiking in Ithaca. It's going to be so fun.  They have beautiful waterfalls and it is suppose to be a beautiful day.  I can't wait!

Happy Weekend!!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Good luck on Sunday--I'm so proud of you!