Friday, October 11, 2013

5 on Friday!

Today I'm linking up again for the 5 on Friday party!  I am SOOOO happy we have a 3 day weekend!   We have lots of fun stuff planned for the weekend


1) Tonight I'm going to help my friend Sara set up for her sweet baby boy's 1st birthday party.  She is doing a fall theme for his party and I think it will be adorable.  Here is a picture of Lachlan the birthday boy.



2)  This weekend I am headed for a weekend of shopping, crafting, hiking and eating with my friend Sabrina and our girls.  We are going to stay at Sabrina's sister's house and I can't wait.


3)  I love, love, love the way I decorated our hutch for Halloween.  I think it turned out super cute.  I just painted it white and I didn't love it with all of my milkglass collection but I love it know because the fall colors pop against the white.



4)  My new gold iphone finally arrived yesterday afternoon-whooooo hoooooo!!  I am so glad because my old iphone has been completely dead for two weeks  and I  have been lugging my ipad around with me everywhere :(.

5)  I love American Horror Story and I am SO glad it's back for a third season.  I stayed up waaaaay too late on Wednesday night watching the premier.

1 comments:

Katie said...

Yay for a new phone. I'm still sitting here crossing my fingers my new one will arrive sooner rather than later and that my current one can hold on another week before it dies. It's had at least 5 near death experiences already!