Friday, October 18, 2013

5 on Friday!

Today I'm linking up to the 5 on Friday series. Like usual this week has been busy and fun.  I got a little break at work because the college students were home for fall break-yay! 

1-Last weekend Ava and I took a girls weekend trip with my friend Sabrina and her daughter.  We had a weekend of shopping, eating, and hiking in Western NY




2-This week I put finally finished this little stool.  I recovered it with fabric from my friend's fabric store.  I adore this fabric and have used it all over our downstairs.  It has so many bright, fun colors.  I just love it!

3-Monday evening I went to my first ever garden club meeting with two of my friends.  I have wanted to join for several years and this year we decided to do it.  Our lesson was on the Dahlia flower which I love.  I learned a lot and I can't wait to go back next week!

4-I posted this picture on Pinterest last week and it's gotten over 100 repins so I thought I'd share it here.

5- I'm sooooo happy it's Friday!!!  Can't wait to enjoy the weekend!


0 comments: